Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tattoo Number ?




Mmmm, I'm not even sure anymore. It's funny I was talking to a friend today after my latest acquisition and remarking about how to most of my friends, and certainly to my clients, I am the 'tattooed girl', but until today, I haven't really felt like the tattooed girl. Now I think I am on my way. I mean, I have all these little ones, only one big one. And truly, a lot of those early ones, I barely even count. So today I started on my first project tattoo. It will eventually be a 3/4 sleeve. We outlined the top portion of it and I have an appointment in two weeks to get the lilies colored. And that will have to do for now cause he's going on tour to japan for two months and I'm gonna really start working on that whole baby thing. But I'll feel pretty good to get that much done for now. I'd say I probably have four or five more sessions to finish it all the way below my elbow. But you can see the potential and envision where it will eventually go.

So anyway. Other than the part that pretty much went into my armpit, this tattoo was such a breeze compared to my other recent ones. Even my back hurt more, I think. I mean, I barely feel it right now. When I got the inside of my arm done, that burned for hours. It was pink and puffy for days.

So anyway, since I only have one day off this week and spent half the day at the tattoo shop, I have lots of stuff to do. Laundry, clean the kitchen. Clean up from our mohawk session. Shower. You know, the usual.

Oh, yeah, Keira may be meeting her adoptive family tomorrow. I'm a little sad to see her go. She is so sweet. But, that's one less being to clean up after around here. As if one dog, two cats, a kid and a husband weren't enough, right?

And that picture of my sitting on the couch? Ashley took that. She turning into quite the little photgrapher :)

1 comment: