Monday, March 16, 2009

On Babies and Concerts

o


o
These are pictures from the Rise Against concert last October. It was one of the funnest times in recent memory. Well, date night a few weeks ago was a gas too. But anyway, Rancid and Rise Against are two of my favorite bands and they will be here together in June and i already bought our tickets but I was kind of worried because I might be pregnant again by then and I didn't want to get bounced around too much, but I was talking to one of my clients about it (who happens to be and OB) and she told me that no way could I do anything in a mosh pit to hurt the baby if I'm only a few months along. Yah! She was pretty certain about it. She told me that for the first three months the baby is so little and so protected that I would be fine. That's not to say I won't be taking it a bit easy, but at least I can hop in for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment