Friday, March 27, 2009

This could be a movie sequence, I think

So I am in my bathroom this morning minding my own business combing Ash's hair when the dogs start barking up a storm so I go look out the window and it Linda, who I'd fogotten was coming over for a haircut so I go down to let her in and notice that there is a small river flowing from my washing machine across my basement floor (thank God into the drain). So I let her in and we run into look at it and the washing machine is overflowing, water is just pouring out of it and we unplug everything and that doesn't stop it so we turn the water valve off and that doesn't work (old valves that won't turn off all the way) so we try to turn the water off to the house in the meantime I'm yelling for Brian to wake up (who is exhausted from his four hour color session on his tattoo yesterday then had to go straight to work). I tell him that the washer is overflowing and he jumps out of bed and I tell him to put pants on because Linda's here and he runs downstairs and tell me to find a wrench so as I'm digging through he tool box a putty knife slices my finger open, I mean deep! So he's finally getting the valve to turn off and it breaks off! Which is funny cause when we moved in his mom told us that the valves were old and corroded and they needed replaced but my dad said no they were fine. So I told Brian not to tell his mom about this! So we got the water shut off to the whole house know, the valve to the washing machine is broken, and we need a new washing machine.

Brian goes back to bed, I cut Linda's hair and the dogs go back outside and hump each other (since they're both fixed I guess it's okay right?)

And it's not even noon yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment