Thursday, February 12, 2009

On the Agenda

Today -
sweep
mop
dishes
cook
vacuum
grocery store
make dinner for my friend that just had a baby
haircut
about 8 loads of laundry

Wow, sometimes it's exhausting running a house. I just finished sweeping and am still in shock about how much hair I swept up! Between the dog and two cats it's ridiculous in here and it's not like carpet where it just kinda soaks in, it just gathers in corners and under things with hardwood floors. I think you can just see it more with hardwood. It just means I have to clean more, but it also means that I'm cleaner. It feels good to get it all done, but its frustrating to spend your whole day off cleaning and running errands. But if I don't do it, it won't get done. And I refuse to live in a disaster like years gone by. So anyway, I'd better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment