Sunday, February 8, 2009

Un-freaking-believable

So here's a little back story. At work we just started a new program that books new and non-request clients by performance. So basically, before, they were booked by seniority. I was last on that list. Now they take your retail sales combined with your retention rate and book you in that order. And guess who came out second place in the department for the first month? That's right, little ol me. That meant that I, who have been on the floor for eight months, beat two people who have been on the floor for over five years, each. I mean, that's pretty good! I worked really hard to get there. The only person above me is the department head, who has been there for ten years. So I've very proud if this.

Cut too... I have a little book I keep notes in about clients, mostly new clients so when they come back in, I can remember them, they have this many kids, they do this, they're going on vacation, they just got a divorce, whatever. It helps me refresh my memory when they come back in, until I get to know them well enough to remember. Everyone knows I have this book everyone knows where I keep it. So I get in on Saturday and I notice that my file has been moved and opened. But I think maybe I left my cards sitting out and someone put them in there or something. No big deal. Until today I realize that someone has ripped out an entire months worth of notes! All of November! And that's the group of people that are coming back in right now, my November and early December clients. Pages just gone. I am so mad, and I really feel very betrayed. I mean, who would do that? I feel like I work with adults and this is just so low! I can't really see why anyone would want to sabotage me like that and it's not a huge deal, I will be just fine and I do remember most people, it's more perfunctionary than anything, but it's how I build my business and obviously, my business is doing great!

So anyway, someone at my work sucks big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment