Monday, February 2, 2009

Random

1 - I hate any and all applications. i will not do them I ignore every single one. On facebook and myspace
2 - Except Tom Waits Magic Trunk. That one just makes me laugh
3 - I just watched my dog eat a crayon
4 - I have had so many many jobs, including security at a nightclub, climbing cable poles to work on cable lines and face painting at the local amusement park.
5 - I really like that song by Miranda Lampert "Gunpowder and Lead"
6 - I'm actually a person who eats too comfort myself, I'm just lucky to not have to many sad things happen to me
7 - My dream vacation is either Japan, Italy or Bora Bora
8 - I listen to music constantly
9 - I take pictures obsessively, just waiting to catch that perfect one
10 - People tend to think that I am very artistic but in truth I'm a huge fraud. I can copy what others have done very well, but seldom am I an orginal
11 - I wash my hair twice a week, at best
12 - I am madly, madly in love with my husband
13 - I'm supposed to be organizing my office right now and paying bills
14 - I am tone deaf. Really.
15 - I have seriously considered being a surrogate mother
16 - I'm actually quite intelligent, I just never did anything with it, other than blog. I'm still waiting for that to take off.
17 - I am often gripped by an incredible urge to just keep driving. If Ash and I disappear one day you will know this is what happened
18 - I have a very high pain tolerance
19 - I am often surprised that my life turned out this way
20 - I own several hundred books
21 - I think the black cat is not coming back anymore. I haven't seen him since Thursday night
22 - I hate Joan Crawford. Those eyebrows!
23 - I read the bible everyday
24 - I hate my middle name
25 - People tell me that I have good stories
26 - I refuse to tag people in this note, cause I'm lazy
27 - I love to dance
28 - I think you should only wear high heels if you mean it.
29 - I mean it

No comments:

Post a Comment